“Solomon’s Bride” series of books is a typological portrait of Solomon and the Shulamite woman.
Carefully researched and tastefully written, this novel dramatizes many types and shadows in a fictional recreation of Solomon and the Shulamite woman. Everything from the first coming of Christ, the Church Ages, the Tribulation, and the Final Judgment are covered in symbolic story form.
Solomon’s Bride (Book 1): Down From His Glory
Deep within the ancient Song of Solomon lie traces of an astonishing story, a love affair between a dazzlingly wise but unsatisfied king, and a struggling, hardly noticed peasant girl who has laid down her life to protect a dangerous secret. Now, as never before, this dramatic and unlikely friendship is brought to life in a lush dramatization. Is this humble maiden really destined to become the high queen of the most glorious kingdom the world has ever know? Like an ancient parable, Solomon’s Bride is deeper than it appears. It swoops and soars through the grandest of spiritual themes, scattering lessons like seeds between its lines, which spring forth in surprising bursts of revelation. As the sparkling drama unfolds, a larger story is coaxed from the shadows: a picture of Christ and the Church. In the end, the great Bridegroom Himself steps forth with His Bride, out of the mist of history and allegory, stunningly revealed through the magic of old-style story telling.
Solomon’s Bride (Book 2): The Shepherd King
Just beyond the reach of our earthly senses stands an invisible presence, hidden, often unnoticed, yet closer than our own breath. But when His gentle messages begin to penetrate our mortal veil, the soul is startled.
In this thoughtful second book of the Solomon’s Bride series, we see the Lover and the Beloved, the pursuer and the pursued, locked in a dance of Spiritual intrigue. Fascinated, drawn, yet uncertain, the Shulamite does not know that the answer to all her prayers is already standing before her.
Solomon’s Bride (Book 3): The Stone And The Seal
In this exciting third book of the Solomon’s Bride series, the Shulamite learns that everything she was running from, and everything she was destined for, were one and the same.
Solomon’s Bride (Book 4): Virgo Rising
The Bride is tested, tried, and finally overcomes in this riveting fourth book of the Solomon’s Bride series.
Solomon’s Bride (Book 5): The Bridegroom Cometh
The, “Solomon’s Bride” series of books is a typological portrait of Solomon and the Shulamite woman. In this exciting fifth and final book of the Solomon’s Bride series,the King takes his chosen bride, then, by a Divine gift, he restores all that has gone awry, inagurating a glorious new age for the town of Shunem, and for the whole kingdom. Surprises abound. The more impossible the problem, the more satisfying the solution.
Solomon’s Bride (Book 5): Behind the Veil
Why does the little town of Shunem seem like such a real place in Solomon’s Bride? Because the events there are modeled on real events!–God’s unfolding plan of Redemption. With help from beloved Bible Teacher Lonnie Jenkins, author Mark Aho takes us behind the scenes and into the scriptures on which the story is based. The many symbols in the story are explained, from the great King, to the humble peasant girl, and everything in between. The lessons are many and rich.
Packed with scriptural references, historical background, and quotes from the Message of the Hour, many precious truths are explored and explained in this thought provoking book.
Welcome to Solomon’s Bride…Behind the Veil!
- To Bro’ Mark Aho. God bless you.I am a missionary minister from New Zealand in the message of the hour and I have just finished the 5 books on Solomons Bride. They were all such a blessing to me and I just wanted to let you know that they were much appreciated. I have no idea what kind of feedback you have received from others, but for me I love the way you wove the message through the experiences of the characters involved in the storyline….. especially Abishag carrying the kings seal on her person to display in her responsibilities to those around her as the kings prospective wife. The books were a masterpiece.So may the Lord continue to bless you in your service to Him.Shalom.Bro’ Adrian Gray.
Enchanting. . .”Solomon’s Bride” seamlessly melds a romance with an insightful survey of the religious and cultural history of a bygone era. Meadows presents the first installment in a series that imagines the adventures and inner workings of the great King Solomon. Decorated with flowing words and imagery reminiscent of “The Song of Solomon,” this novel sends the reader tumbling alongside the main character through the important events that shape the young king’s compassionate nature. His surprising course leads him to a woman who not only illuminates the unknown discontent within his kingdom, but offers him a love of legendary status, one that will inspire and instruct for centuries to come.Rachel A. Ney, Independent Editor
- During this indescribably fascinating “adventure”, while I was reading all five books in the series of “Solomon’s Bride”, it seemed to me, at certain moments, that I was almost reading my “personal diary” – the types and events being so vivid and close to my heart that I was able to completely identify with them. I compare the experience of reading “Solomon’s Bride” books to looking at a 3-D stereogram image. While patiently following every exquisitely described scene, person, feeling, conversation, I kept “staring through” this wondrously knitted and woven narrative, allowing tears of joy to fill my eyes and then continuing to look at this marvelous love story “between the lines” until… all of a sudden an indescribably beautiful and majestic image of Jesus Christ and His Bride appeared in front of my eyes from the pages.Anton, Lithuania
- I find it hard to believe that this is not the real thing. Meadows you have to prove beyond reasonable doubt that this is not a copy of the unwritten manuscript of Solomon’s life history..It’s such a shame that i had to bump into such an exceptional piece of work by chance. In many cases i had to repeat a whole chapter afraid that i had missed something head whirling from emotions. Meadows comprehensively covers an uncountable number of subjects in the 200 paged book and at some point i was forced to pick up my pen to put them down on paper lest i forgot. With all the hustling and bustling it only took me 2 days to complete the read.Jonah
- Solomon’s Bride is extremely satisfying on a variety of levels. Romance, historical accuracy, and inspiration… all play a major role in this thoroughly unique novel. Author Mark Meadows possesses an impeccable sense of time and place, and has presented a depiction of King Solomon unlike any rendered before; a man of vast wisdom inspired and blessed by God, yet of flesh and bone, with the same faults and foibles as us all.Your sharing of this novel with me was a great blessing, Mark, and opened my Christian eyes on many levels. Thanks so much!Ronald Kelly, author for Zebra Books, Berkley Publishing, CD Publications, and Full Moon Press
- I’m sorry I took so long to tell you that your book was far more than I expected. I thought, I’ll just read the first set (thinking I won’t want to read any more), but boy was I wrong you had me hooked right from the start. Your insight was amazing with the historical facts and the likeness of Solomon to Christ and the Shulamite bride to us.You gripped all my emotions and a story not to be forgotten.Albena, Spokane WA
Regarding the ‘Solomon’s Bride’ series by author Mark Meadows, I have to say only one word: astonishing! From the opening paragraphs, where King Solomon’s fall in the woods takes his audience into his most anointed childhood, in the palace, under the headship of his father, King David, to the point when Solomon makes his sudden and timely appearance in the suburban hillside village of Shunem under a the mysterious identity “Jedidiah,” these books will sweep you up into the lovely and inspiring story of Solomon’s Bride. This is a skillful and creative work, which will bring every Christian into a deeper understanding of the love affair of King Solomon and his Bride Abishag: a perfect type of Christ and His Bride.Jerry Robinson
I have been reading books for a lot of years and without any question this is the most awe inspiring book to ever be written, With exception of course to the Bible. The author takes his reader on a journey through the times of young king Solomon and his quest for the “perfect” bride. As is stated in the forward of his book, this is a typological portrait of the Bride of Christ and her Bridegroom. We are taken back in history, with a little imagination and great inspiration, to a place where, no doubt, many christians have often wondered, “what happened to inspire Solomon to write the “The Song of Songs””Patty, Blaine WA
I cannot recall having read a book of fiction that so completely took me in and edified my spirit. I consider this book a great blessing as it stirred my heart and emotions for my heavenly bridegroom. The author’s ability to allow the reader, to effortlessly put themselves in the place of Abishag, and actually feel the awe and reverence that she felt for the Lord’s anointed and anointing, touched deep chords within me.Julie, Beaumont TX